Back to Index

Travel (February 1992)

All faculty travel at University expense must be pre-approved by the Department Chair and Dean. This approval must be recorded on a Travel Advance Request Form, which lists all foreseeable expenses and the account number(s) to be charged. This form must be on record even if no advance funding is requested. Disbursement of funds upon return from travel requires the submission of a “Travel Expense Voucher.” This also needs to be approved by both the appropriate department chair and academic dean.