Back to the Index
1. University Events
As the first priority, all University facilities will be available for use by St. Bonaventure University in support of major University events and/or activities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Opening Weekend (August)
- Opening Mass (First Monday of the Fall semester)
- Family Weekend
- The Feast of St. Francis
- December Recognition Ceremonies
- Opening Weekend (January, Spring semester)
- Penn/York College Night (Reilly Center)
- Commencement Weekend - Alumni Weekend (June)
- New Student Orientation (July schedule)
- The Feast of St. Bonaventure
2. University Academic and Student Life Support
As the second priority, the appropriate University buildings and/or facilities will support and be scheduled before all secondary functions for Academics, Intercollegiate Sports, Student Life Activities (intramurals/recreation, student activities, etc.), and University Advancement functions and events.
3. University Departmental and Student Organizational Requirements
As the third priority, University Departments and Student Organizations may schedule available buildings and/or facilities for University events, meetings or gatherings.
4. Scheduling Requests External to the University
As the fourth priority, St. Bonaventure University permits approved organizations and/or programing, external to the University, to schedule facilities when:
· External organizations meet the St. Bonaventure University Standards as noted in the St. Bonaventure University Mission Statement.
· That external scheduling, if approved, does not interfere with the daily operation of the University.
Fees and Rental Charges for external scheduling requests will be determined by the University consistent with University Policy.
With the exception of the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts, all scheduling of buildings and/or facilities is a function of the Coordinator of Special Events and Summer Programming. For further details contact the Office of Student Life, Reilly Center.